WordPress Maintenance Service Plans
Did you know that most web hosting plans only include a single, nightly backup that gets overwritten each day? That means if your site gets hacked on Saturday, but you don’t notice until Monday, the only backup you’d have is the hacked site! The website would be gone and you’d need to start from scratch.
Because of that, Radiant Design highly recommends our monthly WordPress Maintenance plans. These packages allow you to manage your business while we manage your website – all while giving you peace of mind, knowing your website will always be protected.
Our monthly WordPress site maintenance plans includes:
- Monthly off-site complete website and database backups
- WordPress website hacker and security monitoring
- Free site restoration to last saved backup if site crashes or gets hacked
- WordPress plugin and software updates (to help minimize hacks)
- WordPress Core version updates (to help minimize hacks)
- Clean up spam comments
- RECOMMENDED -> SSL (secure server with green padlock) + $40/year*
* Google now downgrades websites that do not use SSL, and, in the near future, most contact forms will no longer function without SSL. SSL is a form of encryption that helps keep transferred data safe.
Monthly WordPress Maintenance:
$20/month (billed @ $240 annually)*
Monthly WordPress Maintenance with SSL:
$20/month + $40 SSL (billed @ $280 annually)*
Monthly WordPress Maintenance with SSL for E-commerce Sites:
$30/month+ $40 SSL (billed @ $400 annually)*
* Costs are based on websites hosted by Radiant. Sites hosted on other servers will incur an additional cost of $10 per month (or $120/year). Still a great deal! Or, switch your hosting to us and save some dough!
NEED DAILY OR WEEKLY BACKUPS? NOT A PROBLEM!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SPECIFIC PRICING.