Increasing Website Rankings and Traffic with Our Essential SEO Tools
After a website launches, the question we get asked the most is: “How can I get even more traffic to my website, but without paying a ton of money or buying ads?” With every site that we build for our clients, we always include what we call “Basic SEO” — meaning, we will populate your pages with on-page search terms that people are looking for to find your business or organization. The is done by installing an SEO plugin and injecting terms into the Title and Description areas of each page’s code. This is vital for most of our clients and can often be the only thing needed to get the ball rolling in order to move up the rankings for their most important search terms.
But times have changed and now there are even more things we can do to help you climb above your competitors. We have named it Essential SEO (formerly called Foundational SEO). If you’re not doing all of the things listed below, then you may be falling behind your competitors in search rankings, which could have a direct impact on sales.
- Website Maintenance Plan: Update software, plugins, themes and run frequent site optimization tests.
- Regular Site Backups: Peace of mind with monthly or daily full site backups.
- Site Security: Regular malware scans. Secure websites rank higher in search engines.
- Keyword Research & Targeting: Assess which keyword phrases are your best options in search results.
- On-Page SEO: Assess current meta and on-page content for optimization in search results.
- Keyword Tracker: Track the targeted keywords over time to monitor site effectiveness.
- Monthly SEO Performance Reports: Monitor site traffic and how well your website is doing in search rankings.
- Google Site Tools: Setting up and connecting Google accounts (as needed): Google Search Console, Google My Business (now called Google Business), Google Analytics, etc.
Ready to have a conversation about increasing your website’s search engine rankings and traffic?
Contact us today!
Copyright 2021 Tom Lempner and Radiant Design.